Fast note, everyone!
In case you missed it last week, here’s a link to our most recent J2 Interactions newsletter.
Features in the May issue include:
- Healthix Recommends Common Clinical Data Set in NY
- Nurses in Health IT: Interview with Ron Lyse, RN, from MemorialCare Health System
- Sharing Acute and Post-Acute Data – Drivers, Benefits, Challenges and Preparation
- J2 Named Amoung Best Places to Work in Healthcare!
- Recap of HIMSS UK eHealth Week
- North Carolina HIMSS Annual Conference
- New England HIMSS Annual Conference
Did you miss our April issue as well?
- HBI Solutions and J2 Announce Partnership
- TechSpring / Baystate Health Launch Technical Environment
- Lincolnshire Health and Care Implements InterSystems HealthShare
- Congratulations to Angie Bass and Jaki Porter of Missouri Health Connection
Stay up to date with J2 and our client community with our regular newsletters and blog. We hope you’ll find them fun and interesting. Want to suggest a topic? Let us know in the comments!