J2 Interactive is looking for qualified candidates to help us build creative and innovative solutions for our healthcare clients using the Salesforce platform. Since 2007, J2 Interactive has been delivering custom applications and large-scale health information exchange implementations for local RHIOs, statewide exchanges, and private health systems. As our team continues to grow past the 100-employee mark, we’re looking for talented, experienced software developers and interoperability experts who bring a knowledge of healthcare as well as deep experience with Salesforce integration and application development.
The ideal candidate will be an architect-level technical lead who has hands-on experience building solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Desired credentials include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work directly with clients.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com product offerings. Bonus for Health Cloud experience.
- 2+ years’ experience writing Apex, Visualforce pages, S-controls and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
- A track record in design and development of solutions that connect customers’ data with the Salesforce platform and intimate familiarity with the capabilities of the Salesforce web service API.
- Experience provisioning and administering Salesforce environments in a production setting.
Preference will be given to those candidates that have extensive experience in the U.S. healthcare industry and/or InterSystems technology (Caché/Ensemble/HealthShare).
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- The ability to telecommute from your home office
- Minimal travel on most projects
- Aggressive employee profit-sharing program
- Voluntary 401(k) plan with company matching up to 4% of salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, with 50% of costs paid by
- J2 Flex Spending Account to pay for medical expenses on a pre-tax basis
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid for by J2
- Laptop and required software
- Annual ski trip that will make you wonder how you found this awesome company
- Benefits for full-time employees include:
If you’re interested in joining our team, we invite you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look. We move fast … so if you’ve got what we’re looking for, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you might have yourself a new job that you’ll love. Thanks!